Thursday, October 27, 2011

Healthy Image

I love modeling but I especially love it more when I get to do jobs that are focused around my passion for wellbeing. In the media today sadly the standard image portrayed onto young women still, is to look like 'stick insects' or 'lollipops' but I love when magazine's show a different type of image a more realistic/healthy image of what is beautiful. Images of women a more healthier dress size, or a picture of a woman smiling, having fun or simply just relaxing in the joyfulness and beauty of what it is to be a woman. I simply don't care that this picture may not seem high fashion or cool enough compared to other standard fashion blogs posting out there, cool to me is being comfortable in your own skin accepting your unique beauty in and out and my goal with this blog is to show that in many forms within the fashion industry. 

I'm really happy to be published in such a magazine as this that promotes health and wellness...

Nature & Health Magazine Australia - August/September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...