Thursday, February 23, 2012

Moda Creative Featuring EmilyKate

About a month ago now I participated as designer providing my jewellery label EmilyKate for the Moda Creative Event showcasing the best in Summer Fashion at Cloudland, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Qld, Australia. The event consisted of 4 fashion shows showcasing labels such as Camilla, Jets and Jets Swimwear. One of Brisbane's best stylist's Elisha Casagrande was onboard for the event and therefore styled my jewellery from my Ethereal Beauty Collection with suitable outfits on the night. I was so happy with the job she had done, she had styled each look which had enhanced and showcased my label representing exactly what EmilyKate is about - sheer luxury, vintage, goddess and ethereal. The models looked gorgeous and I was pleased with the results!!! :) There was also a men's swimwear fashion show to end the night which excited the ladies. 

Visit www.emilykate.com.au to view full collection, to purchase items please email Emily at: contact@emilykate.com.au. Mention the MODA EVENT when purchasing to receive (free shipping within Australia!) Emily Kate is available at stockists within Australia and The Philippines. Please check list of Stockists on the website.

Here are some pics from the event.... unfortunately these were the best quality pics I could get from the night but to see the jewellery close-up please go to the website here





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...