Friday, September 30, 2011

No concept of time

White Sand Beaches, camping with a bonfire under the stars what more can I ask from a few days away camping with friends on the beautiful Rainbow Beach. Rainbow Beach is about 3.5hrs drive from Brisbane heading North to the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia. The spot I camped at was just directly across from Fraser Island and called Inskip point (many people take a ferry from here to head to Fraser). There, you will see some of the most amazing beaches on the Sunshine Coast, I was quite surprised to see how developed this little beach town was not as remote as I assumed from having trendy up market cafes to boutiques.




Campfire where we cooked everything including Marshmallows mmmmmm










One of my best buds Gino known this champ since I was 12!



Stargazing..... Managed to see a few shooting stars too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...